Keeping a journal can be a vital part of your financial life. Simply journaling about your finances, money, and money worries can be a great way to turn your finances around. There are many things you can journal about:
1) Your attitudes about money. Our attitudes about money shape what we do with our finances. Keeping track of your attitudes in a journal can help you weed out those money beliefs that don’t serve you.
2) Your spending habits. Writing down everything you spend lets you see where your money really goes and lets you gain more control of your spending.
3) Your personal loans and debts. Journaling solidcashsolutions about what you owe helps you keep track of your cash loans and also serves to motivate you to pay down your debts.
4) Your financial goals. Writing down your financial goals can help you achieve them, according to experts.
5) Your money worries. Worrying about money rarely helps, but writing down your financial worries allows you to get some relief from money stress and allows you to focus on solutions to your money woes.
Starting a journal is very simple. Simply purchase a small notebook and pen and carry them with you or store them in one place. Once a day or throughout the day, as thoughts occur to you, jot them down. Soon, you will have plenty of material to review and consider.…